The National TB Control Program (NTP) is a public sector program in Pakistan that is responsible for managing and controlling the spread of tuberculosis (TB) in the country. The NTP was established in 1995 with the aim of reducing the incidence of TB, improving TB treatment outcomes, and reducing the burden of TB on the population.
The NTP works in collaboration with various partners, including the World Health Organization (WHO), other government departments, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), to provide comprehensive TB control services across Pakistan. The program is responsible for developing policies and guidelines for TB control, monitoring the prevalence of TB, promoting public awareness and education about TB, and providing diagnostic, treatment, and care services to TB patients.
The NTP operates a network of TB clinics and treatment centers across the country, where TB patients can receive diagnosis and treatment services free of charge. The program also provides training to healthcare professionals to ensure that they are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to manage and treat TB effectively.
National TB Control Program latest Jobs 2023
|4th May 2023
|Islamabad, Peshawar, Pakistan
|Bachelor, Master and MBBS
|May 18, 2023
|National TB Control Porgramme
|National TB Control Program, Islamabad
How to apply National TB Control Program Jobs via at www.ntp.gov.pk
If you’re interested in applying for jobs with the National TB Control Program in Pakistan, you can visit their official website at www.ntp.gov.pk.
Currently, the NTP does not have a dedicated “Careers” section on its website. However, job vacancies are usually advertised on the website and in national newspapers when available.
To apply for a job with the NTP, you can follow these general steps:
- Check the NTP website or national newspapers for job vacancies.
- Read the job description, required qualifications, and experience carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, prepare a detailed CV that highlights your relevant education, skills, and experience.
- Write a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the job and how you meet the requirements.
- Submit your CV and cover letter along with any other required documents, such as educational certificates, experience certificates, and a recent photograph.
- Follow the instructions given in the job advertisement for submitting your application, which may include emailing your application or sending it by post to the relevant address.
- Wait for a response from the NTP regarding your application.