Pakistan Television Corporation PTV Jobs 2023 Apply Online is inviting applications for the positions of Mali, Sanitary Workers, Plumbers and Carpenters. PTV Jobs 2023 announced in Islamabad through an online job portal https://ptvc.rozee.pk/. Official advertisement can be seen below. This jobs advertise in Jang Newspaper on 30 April 2023.
New Jobs In PTV 2023 Advertisement
|April 30, 2023
|Last Date is
|May 15, 2023
|Pakistan Television Corporation Limited (PTV)
|No of Posts
|No of Posts
How To Apply For PTV Jobs
- The Interested candidates should apply online at https://ptvc.rozee.pk “or” email their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTV is hiring of services of ACGD/AGE on contract basis initially for a period of one year
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date to apply online for 15thMay 2023.
Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) is a state-owned television network in Pakistan. It was established in 1964 and began broadcasting in 1965, making it the oldest television network in the country.
PTV operates multiple channels, including PTV Home, PTV News, PTV World, PTV Sports, PTV National, and PTV Bolan. It also operates an FM radio station, PBC, and a website, ptv.com.pk.
PTV’s programming consists of news, current affairs, dramas, documentaries, and entertainment shows. It has a large archive of television programs and films, dating back to the 1960s.
PTV has faced financial and management issues over the years, which have resulted in a decline in its quality of programming. In recent years, it has faced competition from private television channels, which have gained popularity due to their focus on entertainment programs.
Despite the challenges it faces, PTV remains an important part of Pakistan’s media landscape, with a reach that extends across the country. It has played a significant role in shaping Pakistan’s cultural and political identity and remains a source of pride for many Pakistanis.