SPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online is inviting applications for the positions of Lecturer, Principal, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Junior Inspector, Survey & Drawing Officer, Prosecuting Inspector, Deputy Director and Assistant Agriculture Engineer. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Dawn Newspaper on 01 May 2023.
Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2023
|May 01, 2023
|Last Date is
|May 05, 2023
|Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC
|No of Posts
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Junior Inspector
- Survey & Drawing Officer
- Prosecuting Inspector
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer
How To Apply For SPSC Jobs
- The Interested candidates can apply online through SPSC’s official website www.spsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates are required to pay a Challan Fee of Rs.500/- for each post separately in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in any branch of State Bank/ National Bank of Pakistan situated in Sindh.
- Online Application requires initial registration through the official website and then the candidature will be prepared after fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through the “Available Jobs” feature.
- Enter the correct CNIC Number and Date of Birth in the Online Form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date to apply online for 05th May 2023.
Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a government agency responsible for recruiting and selecting eligible candidates for various posts in the provincial civil service of Sindh, Pakistan. The commission was established in 1989 under the Sindh Public Service Commission Act, 1989. Its headquarters are located in Hyderabad, Sindh.
Function and Responsibilities
The functions and responsibilities of SPSC include:
- Conducting competitive examinations for recruitment to the provincial civil service of Sindh.
- Advertise vacant positions in the government departments of Sindh and invite applications from eligible candidates.
- Screen and shortlist eligible candidates for interviews.
- Recommend suitable candidates for appointment to the government departments of Sindh.
- Conduct departmental promotions, transfers, and other related matters.
- Conduct disciplinary proceedings against government employees and departmental officers.
- Advise the government on various matters related to recruitment and human resource management.
- Conduct research and analysis on various aspects of civil service management.
- Provide training and development opportunities for civil servants.
- Conduct surveys to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the civil service.
The selection process for candidates applying for positions through SPSC involves the following stages:
- Advertisement of vacant positions in the government departments of Sindh.
- Submission of online application form along with relevant documents and fee deposit.
- Screening and shortlisting of eligible candidates based on educational qualifications, experience, and other relevant criteria.
- Preparation of merit list based on the scores obtained by candidates in the competitive examination and the interview.
- Recommendation of successful candidates to the concerned department for appointment.
- Medical examination and verification of documents by the concerned department.
- Final appointment and joining formalities.
The eligibility criteria for candidates applying for positions through SPSC vary depending on the nature of the position. However, the basic eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not be more than 30 years old.
- The candidate must hold a degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate must meet the required physical and medical standards.
- The candidate must possess the required experience and skills as per the job description.
SPSC plays a critical role in the recruitment and selection process of civil servants in the province of Sindh. Through its rigorous selection process, SPSC ensures that only the most competent and suitable candidates are appointed to the government departments of Sindh. This, in turn, helps improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the civil service, which is crucial for the overall development of the province.